NIP-Proposer-Season 1 - NFT using location service GPS

:one:Author’s information

:green_circle:Hello, I’m one person who is very interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain. I happened to know the Mint Blockchain project, and I’ve identified the direction and vision that Mint is pursuing, and I’ve drawn the future of the availability of innovative NFTs.

:white_check_mark:email: bborroks3@gmail.com
:white_check_mark:Twitter handle: @BITC0INETF
:white_check_mark:Discord handle: xrp11
:white_check_mark:Telegram: @AAAASQI

:two:Simple Summary

:green_circle:This NFT is a tracking and authentication NFT that combines the immutability characteristics of GPS and NFT of location-based services, created by converting digital data of GPS frequencies and signals into NFT.

:three:Abstract

:green_circle:1. This can be applied to various fields such as general products used in real life, security-related, and delivery services.

:green_circle:2. When the user wants or does not want the function, the user can freely expose or not expose it by adding ON and OFF functions.

:green_circle:3. Because the GPS signal created at the initial location is made of NFT, it cannot be manipulated, copied, or modified, and the data can be tracked wherever we live.

:green_circle:4. It has high versatility because it can be used and applied throughout daily life.

:green_circle:5. In order to prevent concerns about misuse, it is necessary to increase transparency by informing users in advance whether the NFT contains GPS data or by disclosing the code.

:four:Motivation

:green_circle:It can be sufficient motivation because it can be applied to products that require tracking, areas that require security, and transport services that move valuable items such as large amounts of cash or precious metals, depending on the overall situation in real life.

:five:Rationale

:green_circle:An example of using this is as follows:

When consumers want to differentiate between copy products of high-end brands and original products.

A high-end brand in France issues the first GPS signal 10 NFTs corresponding to 10 actual products in France.

Since only the original creator who issued the NFT knows the original data, the hour, minute, and second of its issuance are known, and the first GPS data proves that it was actually issued in France.

The producer records this information on the product through original data, which serves as a certificate proving to the user or consumer that the product was actually created in a certain place and at a certain time. Additionally, because GPS data is created as NFT, it can be tracked.

Consumers own NFTs when they purchase actual products, and when consumers distinguish between copy products and original products, location services are used to indicate that if the consumer actually owns the original product, the NFT will indicate the consumer’s current actual location.

This will be a certificate, and when buying or selling a physical product between consumers, it will not be exchanged if the corresponding NFT is not present or the actual location of the consumer is inconsistent.

This can also be used by many companies that require security. It can be applied to and track security-related physical documents or all security-related objects in the material world, and can also be tracked when moving transport services or precious metals.

By adding the ON and OFF function at any time, users can freely expose or not expose it on the platform or application when they want.

In addition, in order to prevent concerns about misuse, we need to develop a platform that allows users to view detailed information on NFT data and codes, or create an environment where all consumers can disclose or know whether the NFT actually contains location tracking data.

:six:Specification (non-mandatory)

:red_circle:-

:seven:Open-source commitment

:green_circle:I commits to open-sourcing the NIP and grants permission for developers within the Mint blockchain ecosystem to build protocols and applications based on this NIP.

Thank you for reading the long post of my lack of NIP until the end.